A bit late, but still on time

Have a Great New Year’s Day

nouvel_an_boissons013

5 Likes

Well, it’s late for @davide (it’s January 2nd), @Bernd hasn’t had lunch yet, and you and I still have a few hours to go before we open the Cremant. But you can use those to compose another piece :slight_smile:

How is it already January 2nd in Melbourne when it’s still December 31st here? I know we’re the next to last time zone of the civilized world here, but how can any time zone be further away than 24 hours from another?

¡¡Happy New Year 2022!!

1 Like

d’Oh ! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
It can’t. But I thought it was January 1st today (I don’t do the New Year stuff, especially locked down, so I didn’t give it much thought). So interval logic correct but E- in dumb time keeping.

It’s what might be called a 'senior moment’, something you have yet to experience, but which I can assure you get far more frequent as the years pass and you can’t remember when you retired even.

The only possible consolation of this ravaging of body and mind is that it’s going to happen (or in my case, has) to all you youngsters out there on the board, and that generates a sort of vicarious schadenfreude

.moment

1 Like

Well, this is bad. Imagine a curfew. I don’t need to imagine it. I am already under it since 10PM, December 31, 2021 to 5 AM, for three weeks. But, we have Scaler, we have this community, so I don’t really care about the “c” word.
To all our members, to our developers, I wish a happy New Year and that in 2022 we have a lot of joy and music. :tada: :confetti_ball: :guitar: :musical_keyboard: :trumpet: :violin: :banjo: :drum:

1 Like

Best of luck to all in 2022 and hope you don’t suffer under tyrannical rule.

1 Like