A singer following me

Just found that a “singer” is following me on souncloud

Do you think I can leave her following me without any issue?
:joy:

Oh, who knows? You masked her LP covers with red paint :rofl: - how am I supposed to form an educated opinion? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. The red paint thing is a real obstacle to forming an adequate opinion :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

What would you expect for a guy named The Rabbit? You might need to look that one up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We should not judge a singer by its waveform :rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

hahahaha, amazing reply
:rofl:

1 Like

Bernd:
(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

This is either a brilliant post or I think we missed out. :slight_smile:

I realized that I was contributing to a diversity imbalance in this forum.

To take the mystique of my deleted post, I shared the link to another fake Soundcloud profile, in the same vein, but I noticed later that has offensive language in it and that it was not in good taste to link to it from here.

I’m very curious about the Bernd reply now
OOOPS!
It came one nanosecond before

Yes, indeed I posted mine after some reasoning and a huge amount of red paint, just because I wanted to avoid any slump in style
:grinning:

bummer…

It finally happened, my happy place here in this little microcosm of musical tomfoolery (can I even say that these days) has fallen prey to the slow homogenization of society.

I’ll be the 1st to admit that I miss the world where the ground was not made of eggshells, people had skin thicker than onions and humor was exactly that…humor in all it’s wildly unreasonable, illogical, or potentially inappropriate forms.

If musicians can’t wear dreadlocks because someone feels they are wrongly “culturally appropriating” a hairstyle, I’m sure I better avoid most of the musical styles contained in Scaler and every other production tool I own.

I’m all for sensitivity, awareness and respect, however… ahh forget it…back to my bagpipe concerto. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s so tempting to dive deeper into this philosophical discussion, but that would spoil the thread for good. Short of rage-rapping our societal disses, it would start losing musical context, and even then… Scaler 2.x does not support vocals & lyrics yet :wink:

2 Likes

dreadlocks?
these dreadlocks?
:rofl:

But if you prefer a more modern look to rap here it is
Pandilla-piccolo

while to play glockenspiel I usually wear this suit…

The most suitable suit to play with @jjfagot
Claude de Villebasse

And I close the roundup with this suit, perfect for Motown :rofl:
Picture 8

3 Likes

Ok…you’ve completely renewed my hopes for mankind peoplekind. Well almost. :slight_smile:

1 Like