About Touch to Display

Put the mouse on Cm
Does the keyboard only display light blue? Where can I set it to red or pink?

The top notes and chord can only be displayed when Cm is clicked. Can it be set to display when the mouse is placed on Cm. Displays without clicking on chords.

Select b and you will get what you are looking for

What’s the meaning? I selected area B, but found no change.

Wow! So your Scaler isn’t working right.
Mine looks like this:

I still don’t understand what you mean. This doesn’t seem to be related to my problem.

Okay, apparently I haven’t understood your problem either; although in your request I don’t see B selected. I thought that’s why it didn’t work for you. I left this. I have things to do. Maybe another fellow in the forum can help you; Right now I don’t understand what you are asking

Not exactly sure what you are asking but the notes in a chord will be light blue if you hover the cursor over the pad. If you CLICK on the pad the notes in the chord are a darker blue. If you are in CHORD EDIT mode the chord being edited will show the notes in the chord as a light tan.
As far as I know there is no way to set the colors to anything else. In the upper area you have circled red only display notes when a chord is pressed. This is the way it has always been. What problems are you having here?

1 Like

I hope to change the color or display the keys without pressing

You don’t have to touch the pad but the cursor has to be over the pad. What color do you want besides blue?

The point is that the light blue is hard to read on the black keys, I might be a little color blind.
This is not the point.
If you place the mouse on the chord, it is also possible to display the key without clicking

Yes, that’s exactly what I said.
In any event, maybe ask for color changes in Feature requests.

It’s okay not to change the color.
The top text is displayed, but the text above can be displayed without clicking.
Now it is necessary to click, and the key of the chord is displayed on it