About Voicing!!!

I find Voicing’s choice very important. Different Voicing makes people feel totally different. In general, which is the Voicing commonly used in songs?

Hi @swingmix

it’s up to you and it can vary a lot depending of the genre of the song and the instrument.

You can have a look at the different voicings used in the artists and genre chordsets and replicate the ones you like most.

There is also a “Voicings” tab in the scale explorer area. You can listen to any scale with different type of voicings.

@swingmix As Ed says the 'Voicings [quote=“Ed1, post:2, topic:927”]
There is also a “Voicings” tab in the scale explorer area. You can listen to any scale with different type of voicings.
[/quote]

@swingmix As Ed says, the ‘Voicings’ tab are voicings most typical of popular genres, or you can check the artists chord sets. But the ‘Voicings’ allow you to have a more popular take on any normal scale.

Thank you. I think a lot of voices are different from Voicings that other software often hears.
I don’t know which of the “Voicings” options to choose.
I know there’s a principle that I try to choose a note arrangement that doesn’t change much, but I can see that Voicings don’t seem to change much.

Thank you. I think a lot of voices are different from Voicings that other software often hears.
I don’t know which of the “Voicings” options to choose.
I know there’s a principle that I try to choose a note arrangement that doesn’t change much, but I can see that Voicings don’t seem to change much.
Can you recommend a “Voicings” option? It’s the most frequently used. Just to save time. You don’t need to look for every one, haha