Add a page with a list of common chords

“creativity” ? It may be a language thing, but this philosophy would seem to minimise the value and contribution of every creative work - art, music, architecture, writing - all pointless diversions from some more important activity.

… and “time”. To my mind there is a huge difference between serendipitous contemplation and ‘waste’ of time; exploring, staring into space, and random experimentation which might trigger a creative thought.

The writer John Bunyan springs to mind about ‘idle’ contemplation

“here a man may, without much molestation, be thinking what he is, whence he came, what he has done, and to what the King has called him.”

1 Like

I totally agree with what you said.
What I’m referring to here is adding out-of-tune common chords every time.

I made a video to send JJazzLab song chords to Scaler.

I will comment that the JJazzLab RealBook has over 2,500 songs. Enough not to miss out on inspiration. You can also import Band in a Box files and Yamaha presets into JJazzLab. I am learning to use it, and I certainly like it. I hope that Swingmix will also find a way to work here.
But I will also comment that I understand that the new versions of BandinaBox can use a dedicated VSTi in any DAW, which makes it easier to capture chords directly in Scaler from BiaB
In the video I explain how I take songs from JJazzLab to Ableton.
But I focus on the track that contains the chords, which go directly to the Scaler
It can be done with Midi Capture, or by recording everything and then editing in Scaler.
JJazzLab is a wonderful application that is also free. You should try it. Download here: JJazzLab
PS: Sorry about the sound quality. When I make videos I try to remove everything so that the CPU can record it, but it is complicated on my PC

4 Likes

Excellent. Thanks my friend. I’ll search for JJazzLab :slight_smile:

nice.
thank you. i know jjazzlab

When will it be possible?

1. Add common chords
  2. Quickly change other scales, just like BIAB