Any thoughts on large format displays for music production?

Yes Pioneer is too dominant in that Pro DJ niche and they basically charge whatever they want.

No, I haven’t … I follow MotoGP.
The TT riders are extraordinary (and some of them are quite old by modern racing standards). You need huge guts to compete; no gravel trap when you come off, just lamp posts and brick walls. I believe it’s the most dangerous premier class race in the world.
High sides tend to be rarer these days, but Marc Maquez had one today in warm up which took him to hospital … ouch …
marc m high side

1 Like

Forget everything and buy a samsung Odyssey G9 NEO 49"…Its HDR,5K wide and eye friendly,you can use 3 different scenerio in same screen on different parts,and really your eyes will have party…Very good monitor and budget is not so high.

2000 EUROs…
cheap!
:cold_face: :scream:

In Turkey it nearly 1000 Dollars…Where do you live? :smiley:

Around 1000 is for the older model, the Odissey G9. For the NEO is around 2000. Unless in Turkey they sell you things for half price :wink:

In Italy, but even 1000 bucks aren’t cheap for me
I am not a pros clearly, otherwise maybe I could buy it anyway if mandatory for my business

1 Like

Samsung Odyssey G9 is pretty great monitor for music production. It is super curved and feel good on eyes. The wide multi-channel mixer is clearly visible without moving the windows here and there. For a cheaper option, LG Ultragear 34WQ73A-B is also a great monitor for music production. I would strongly recommend an ultrawide or any big-sized screen you can afford in your budget.

1 Like

Thanks for information

Nevertheless, I use my PC for office tasks also, so how about textual stuff?
Is text easy to read as well?

My kid has LG Ultragear 34WQ73A-B and text is also easy to read.

1 Like