Binded chords are off on my midi keyboard

Hello. My single key binded chord function has always worked fine and been in the correct position on my midi keyboard but now they all have gone down a full scale which is all the way down to the lowest keys (far left) on my keyboard??? The binded single note chord function still works, they have just moved positions on my keyboard? Is there a way to move it back up to correct position??? I am using a Novation Impulse 61 if that helps???
Thanks

If you click on the Gear on the upper right of Scaler you can go to preferences. There you can set the octave of the Bind MIDI keys among other things.
Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 5.08.46 PM

1 Like

Thanks! When I turned back on my computer to try this out my Scaler was back to original keys working on my midi keyboard?? Must have been a glitch of some kind? Anyway, good to know how to fix it for the next time.
Thanks again

What could have happened, you accidentally hit the transpose buttons on your keyboard…

That puts the same physical keys into different octaves, and suddenly your key bindings in the software are off. Happens to me occasionally too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awwww thanks. I bet that was it! Thanks for the info. :slightly_smiling_face: