Chord voicing for recorded chords?

Edit: Sorry, I didn’t clarify.

Can you change the voicings of chords in sections A or C automatically (as you can do in B)??

You mean detected chords? Sure, just drag the chords to section C and you can edit them all you want.

I mean in the automatic way, with the “voicing” tab

I am understanding you correctly. You have used Scaler to generate a chord progression which you have then recorded as MIDI into your DAW? Post that recording, you want to change those recorded voice recordings?

I quite often record the Scaler-generated MIDI several times into my DAW with different voicings and then ‘edit to my liking’ using the DAW piano roll editor.

Not sure if I’m on the right track…

Are you asking to change the chords automatically once they are recorded to MIDI? Once they are in the DAW there are tools there to do that depending on the DAW. You don’t mention which you are using.

Sorry, I didn’t clarify.

Can you change the voicings of chords in sections A or C automatically (as you can do in B)?

1 Like

Yes, I agree it can be useful

sometimes happens that I see a useful option in a Scaler GUI area, but not in another apparently matched/relevant area

I hope all that will be fixed in the 3 release that is supposed to improve the GUI

1 Like