Compatible/ incompatible VST plugins?

Scaler can probably works with most big brands. I’m just testing waters. I’m not spending much on VSTs. There are tonnes of free VSTs I know. … But anyone’s curating??

I’ve routed Scaler to various plugins from freebies like the Vital synth to Kontakt and the BBC SO plugin from Spitfire. I’ve never had any issue connecting any instrument to Scaler.

1 Like

I have had no problem routing Scaler with any Vsti.
I use Windows 10. On Mac there must be some problem in this regard

1 Like

No problem routing on Mac to any instrument. The routing is done via the DAW with pass through happening at VST level.

1 Like

Same. Never had an issue with a VST on my Win platform with multiple DAWs. From freebies to the big boys, as long as the VST is stable, I’ve never had an issue. In some DAWs I can apply Scaler directly as a midi effect and in others I need to route but result is always good.

1 Like

I have a pretty diverse set of VSTs, running Windows (8.1, and 10), with a variety of DAWs (FL Studio, Maschine, Ableton Live, Bitwig). The only one that can’t route MIDI between plugins is Maschine (unrelated to Scaler, just a design gap). The easiest integration for me is Scaler in Bitwig, since Bitwig allows MIDI->Sound plugin routing within the same track (you can daisychain them, or even run them in parallel, within same track). My personal record in Bitwig 64 Scaler instances running in parallel! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Working with VST instruments, free or paid, is one of Scaler’s best features. I’ve had zero problems routing Scaler to VST-Is.