Daw sync on / off button

I want the Daw sync on / off button on the main interface, not in setting. Because I often use it, I have to enter the setting directory first every time

To toggle DAW synch, just right click on the Play button in the pattern area (section C)

2 Likes

You don’t understand me. I know it can play here, but I want to play it at the same time.
I need to play it synchronously so that I can use a scale track to hear chords and arpeggios or other performances. In order to synchronize, I always need to go into setting

I don’t understand you either. What exactly are you trying to do that can’t be done by right clicking play button in section C? Could you elaborate clearly please?

1 Like

Pictures…1000 words worth…

@swingmix Have you tried this…(what @TMacD is describing in words)

When you click with right mouse button on the play button in Scaler, it syncs with DAW, you should see this message…

Now when this “Daw Sync” is active in Scaler, once you press play in your DAW software, Scaler starts playing the chords.

2 Likes

thank you! :sweat_smile: It’s my mistake. It’s the right button

Thanks for the prompt again. Now I understand. It’s the key on the right side of the mouse :sweat_smile:

Thank you for the screenshot. I learned new skills. Thank you very much :smile:

1 Like

Nice!
5 pictures…5000 words.
Ironically, my 1st response was here and I was too lazy to pull the whole post. :slight_smile: Gotta love a team!

1 Like

With everyone’s help, I made great progress. :smile:

Yes, more so than the brilliant piece of software, it is the great community around Scaler that makes this so special.

2 Likes

Great! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: