Detect stops

I don’t know what to do… Scaler 2.6 stops detecting chords after the first chord is hit. If I leave that chord up that Scaler has detected and hit the “Detect” button again Scaler plays the first chord and then stops after the third chord is hit.

Fl Studio
Windows 10 Home

I had same problem a while back. Sorted it by working my through, and changing the preferences in settings. It was something to do with the bind settings that was upsetting deteection in Scaler. Dont exactly knowxwhat was causing the problem but when i altered the bind settings the problem disappeared andcdetection worked fine.

Ian C

The only thing I changed was Chord Duration.

Okay, I just got done uninstalled Scaler and reinstalled it, and still have the same issue.

I got two windows updates on 9/14/22 before it started, don’t know if this is the issue.

1. Windows 10 version 21H2 for x64-based systems (KB5017308)
  2. .NET Framework 3.5,4.8 and 4.8.1 Windows 10 version 21H2 for x64 (KB5017500)

I have uninstalled scaler 2.6 again, I also removed all reg keys for both scale 2 and plugin boutique. Scaler 2.6 still stops detecting chords. All my settings are as the screenshot above, If anyone can help that would be awesome. I am at a lose for what to do or how to fix it.

What a pain in the A^^ having to hit Detect after 1st and 2nd chords are played. No freaking way to reset Scaler 2.6, uninstalling it does absolutely nothing (which it should).