Drag Chord Trigger Keys to Scaler Track

Hi,

I’d mentioned this in a previous post, but think its work revisiting if you don’t mind now that I feel a little more adapt at using Scaler.

What I’d like to be able to do is drag my chords to A Scaler Track (Not any other track) and have Scaler place the Bound Key notes on the track and not chord tones.

This would allow a certain workflow that would be creatively interesting for musicians and provide an ease-of-use feature in Scaler.

Hypothetical Scaler instance with Five Patterns of eight chords, all bound on the Pad Page. Now, working from the pad page the user may freely drag chords to A Scaler Track (Scaler Track only) and, rather than having the Chord Tones, the bound key note would be placed on the track.

I’ve worked out ways to handle this kind of creative workflow for myself and so maybe I need to just drop this, but, honestly, I think it’s a good idea.

Anyway, just thought I’d mention this a 2nd time . Not a must have, but it would offer a certain creative workflow we don’t now have. :slight_smile:

Thanks.