EON ARP by Modalics - Free license for now

Hi all :wave:

Modalics, who are known for Beat Scholar, have released an arpeggiator plugin, EON ARP (Free license for now).

Worth checking out.

1 Like

Thanks for the link. I’m checking it out now. One thing I don’t see is a way to have it sync to the DAW. It seems independent. That can’t be right can it?

Definitely no issues here with DAW sync. Working with the latest versions of Bitwig Studio, Ableton Live and Cubase 12 Pro - I’m on Win10… You are triggering the arp with MIDI input right? (Or using the Chords Section - change input to FILE instead of EXT - select what you like and it’ll sync on playback without MIDI input. Make sure the PLAY button is active in the Chord section - Right side of the chord browser)

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hi all,

I wish I had seen this post back when Eon Arp was free but I am still considering the paid version. What I have been looking for is a program that will take the chords from Scaler and let you produce custom “performances” like the ones in Scaler in a live performance use case. Is this a program that will do that and are there others I should consider? Thanks.

Hi @OldTimerBill

My preferred paid for solution is ChordPotion. Once I got my head around the idiosyncratic approach to programming motifs I have found this very easy to produce custom tunes. You can produce up to 12 different phrases each of which is 64 notes in ChordPotion. You can switch between pages using key switches exactly as you can in Scaler.

1 Like