Expression Edit

Hello there
Would it be possible to edit expressions via live input and/or manual edit? I was envisaging a scenario in which it would be possible to work on variations that could then be played back via keys or DAW linked.
I know this is possible by editing exported midi file to DAW but it would be great to be able to use the play facility in Scaler 2 in order to maintain the live feel.

1 Like

I haven’t done it yet and I know nothing about how it is done. Furthermore, I haven’t seen video one on the subject.

I am under the impression that there is supposedly a way to do user styles, expressions, whatever and then save them to be used just like everything else.

The only thing I know how to do is to use what is already there and included by other artists. It’s pretty sad, but true.

welcome @shemlo We are focussed on user customisability and its squarely on our roadmap. Sometime away but needs to be done right. Will happen. In the meantime enjoy our content laden updates!

1 Like

@davide i’m crazy excited about the expansion of user customisability in future updates. Keep up the great work dev team.

Thanks for the update. Great news indeed and looking forward to 2.2 :+1: