Favorites rating

It would be nice to have a Favorites rating system for patterns and rhythms. Just a star or heart so you could remember the inspiring ones as you move through them.

4 Likes

I would like this though it can depend on mood of the music you are about to make. I do find the performances fascinating though the italian naming really doesn’t help me at all. I don’t care if it’s the official names in music, to me it’s just dozens of words I would rather not have to learn just to get a feel for what they mean. Even an option to put English in brackets would help someone like me!

I think we are heading there, particularly as we are about to add lots more which are bring written as we speak. There are some really nice things on the roadmap which makes all of this much easier. we are trying to avoid stop gaps as we go. Stay tuned please.

3 Likes

ITs been 3 years since this was posted…
i imagine that it is a low priority ?
will it ever happen ?

1 Like

Hey @bichon It is a high priority it’s just that it sat slightly lower than the other high priorities. We should be clearer on an ETA within the next month or so. Will either happen with 2.9 or next major update.

2 Likes

Super !!! Thanks so much.