Follower in Keys-Lock refuses to follow

Scaler-State_follower.xml (16.2 KB)
Scaler-State_leader.xml (15.7 KB)

Quite strangely, after I hit Play, the Following feature stops, and I cannot use Keys-Lock with my keyboard, while they work hitting them with the mouse

I can add that one chord after the other is normally highlighted in the wannabe Follower, and the Follower works if I DON’T USE Keys-Lock :thinking:

any suggestion?

Hi @ClaudioPorcellana

it seems there is no scale selected in the follower on your screenshot.

Some functions only work when a scale is selected. If the Leader has one but not the Follower you might have some unexpected results when you try to control them both simultaneously.

Try to select a scale in the follower, it should fix the issue.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll test it later

Doesn’t work
And both have (and had yesterday) a scale

Are both Scaler receiving midi from their track?

Is it only the keys-lock that refuse to work? Is it working normally if you disable the sync?

Looks like your Scaler on the right is not a Follower. There is no Follow on the lower right. Is it in Bind? Hard to tell since the light isn’t very blue.

It was a Follower just before clicking on Play :wink:

Are both Scaler receiving midi from their track?

One Scaler receives MIDI from nothing, as I usually do; the other Scaler in sync with Keys-Lock receives from my MIDI keyboard; the 1st Scaler sends chords, while the 2nd Scaler is used to create the solo; I did that in the past and it worked

Is it only the keys-lock that refuse to work? Is it working normally if you disable the sync?

If I disable the sync I cannot play solos; tonight I’ll try that

Hi @Ed1
the Sync feature works as usual
only when I try to use both Sync and Leader-Follower AND I set Keys-Lock in the Follower the latter refuses to cooperate

Have a great start of the New Year BTW
nouvel_an_boissons013