Hollywood Backup Singers discounted

I was just to tell, but you acted faster
:grin:

1 Like

Best to stay away from the Ilok system as it can be a massive pain to get your licenses back if any of your drives crash. Speaking from experience. Ilok is a licence protection and verification software that I am phasing out and staying away from programs that require ilok.

I’ve had iLok on my system for many years and have never, ever had it mess up. I can move my plugins from home to a studio computer that I need to work at by just taking iLok with me. It was a little wonky in the nineties which was the early days but no more.
I’ve never lost software. It has prevented me from losing software.
That’s my experience.

I already downloaded all the instruments and sounds of Komplete 13 and I love it. I’ve been testing all morning. The keyboard won’t arrive until late Monday afternoon. I am imagining these sounds and the keys and buttons on the keyboard. In short, the new instruments seem to rejuvenate me :grin: :rofl: :smile:

1 Like

I also have a keyboard with many NI instruments for free, but no one enticed me
Monark for example, is awful, reminding me point & click games of the eighties :cold_face:
Guitar rig has no AI, i.e no strum patterns like AAS Strum-GS
and the others are for genres I am not interested to

and too much K involved anyway :rofl: :grin: :rofl: :joy:

Emvoice has been reduced recently, with a new singer, Keela added to voices. The new library is a significant improvement on current voices. You can download it for free, with a limited range of notes.
After trying the free version, I bought it instantly. £64 for the new Keela voice. It’s massive fun.

I spent a few minutes to read the manual and found VocalSynth really fun. I used Sonivox Vocoder in the past, but it is a bit complicated. VocalSynth’s Vocoder is easy and powerful. The other modes are also easy and fun. I just added a track with my voice and Vocalsynth to the existing vocal track and have them both enabled. The combination “real vocal” + VocalSynth-ed vocal is great. Anyways, it’s worth the price.

1 Like

What do you mean K? Kracked software? That’s alarming.

interesting, but what means the below?
Your typed words are sent to the cloud

Yes. That’s how it works. Minimal disk space used and zero lag. It can be bounced down when ready.
The free version is fully functional, albeit with an eight note range, but you can do a lot with only eight notes.

That is awesome, I’m glad you enjoy their service. I only used their online service to activate certain plugins that I purchased and when my computer crashed it was a nightmare getting licenses back. Never again. I now stick with plugin company’s that have their own download managers and I keep back-ups of their library’s that’s whats been working for me. Love Me Some Spitfire Audio - Toon Track- Native Instruments- Waves Etc all have their own down-loaders and license platforms No Middleman. It all boils down to your needs.

1 Like

nope, just too many K in the item’s name, like e.g. KontaKt, monarK, iloK, etc
:grin: :rofl:

1 Like

depending on your network
in Italy there are many slow ones (mine for example), and sometimes they fail
This is why I always prefer off-line tools, in my job and in my hobbies

and, don’t miss their several free presets

they are very useful, if not essential, at the beginning when you don’t know what you are doing

exactly like in Izotope’s

Huh? I don’t get it. What are you talking about?

Oh, boy, they really give the things for free :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot, Claudio.

UPDATE: Some fantastic presets. Thanks again.

1 Like

Have you looked at

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/guitar/session-guitarist-strummed-acoustic-2/

Knowing my friend Claudio, this is not something he would like. It’s the “K-word” instrument :rofl:

I have it on Komplete 13, and I’ve started testing it. It’s quite realistic. Knowing what Claudio Strum GS-2 likes, I’m sure he’d like this one too, but unfortunately it contains the K :rofl: :grin:

1 Like

A really authentic sounding guitar. It would be difficult to get such a great sound on an acoustic guitar at home.

2 Likes