I Can't use scaler2

Scaler2 2.08 2.09 2.10

OS X 10.8.5 Ableton live 9 64bit not install vst

OS 10.8.5 is a very old operating system. But in any event have to tried to manually scan the VST plugin from Live’s preferences? Maybe try a rescan from here…
Screen Shot 2020-09-11 at 9.44.46 PM

Rescan didn’t make sense

System Requirements

Mac

• OS X 10.8 and later
  • 64-bit compatible only

Formats

• AAX
  • Audio Units (AU)
  • VST2
  • VST3

Scaler 2 Compatibility

Important Note: Scaler 2 is only 64-bit compatible.

Mac

• Cubase 9.5 - OK
  • ProTools 12.8 - OK
  • FL Studio 12 - OK (VST, not VST3)
  • FL Studio 20 - OK (MIDI routing available from VST2 only)
  • Studio One 3 - OK
  • Studio One 4 - OK
  • Ableton Live 9 - OK
  • Ableton Live 10 - OK
  • Logic Pro X - OK
  • Reaper - OK
  • Bitwig Studio 2 - OK
  • Maschine 2 - OK

Seeing this, I bought an upgrade for Scaler 2. But I can’t use it.

Do you have any other DAW that it shows up in or just Live 9? Did you reboot after install? If you navigate to the plug-ins folder - Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Vst do you see Scaler 2 in there? Or the components folder or the VST3 folder? Just to be sure it is installing correctly.

I tried Scaler 2 with PRO TOOLS but it didn’t work.

Did you reboot after install? If you navigate to the plug-ins folder - Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Vst do you see Scaler 2 in there? Or the components folder or the VST3 folder? Just to be sure it is installing correctly.

I have confirmed all of these.

I’ve experienced the same with plugins from other companies. However, they fixed this issue with an update. Please resolve this bug as soon as possible🙏

When you say you tried it with Pro Tools but didn’t work, how do you mean? It didn’t show up, it doesn’t route MIDI to external instrument, it made no sound? What exactly?

Welcome @Ghostdogg I’ve changed your post title to a less sensationalist and more representative title.
Does anyone else have Ableton Live 9 running Mountain Lion here? Should work. Works on my Ableton Live 9 in Catalina.

Doesn’t even load when starting PRO TOOLS

I trusted System Requirements.
This is a serious bug in Scaler 2.