This is a feature request since I can’t figure this out in v 2.3. I love Keys Lock: Chords Notes (and Chord Extensions). But Scaler will often play the Chord Note way out of vocal range, e.g. down to C2 when the singer I am writing for cannot hit that note.
It would be great to set a Vocal Range for the melody in scaler. The process would be something like:
- set the key and the chords (e.g. C Major, I iv IV V)
- bind scaler to the chords.
- set the vocal/melody Range (e.g. C3 to C4)
- set Key Lock: Chord Notes In Range Only
- play the bounded chords and play the melody
Scaler would make sure, for example, when playin the I chord (e.g. C) in the left hand that it would not play C2 in the right hand (chord notes) because the Range is set to C3 to C4. Scaler would know to play C2 instead of C3.