Lydian scale detected as E Minor

Hey there!

I’m loving this tool for learning scales and chords, and only got it 2 days ago! Very nice.

Although I just found something weird, I’m playing on detect, I start off with a C to try and specify the root note, but it still detects the Lydian scale as E minor.

Could there be a way to specify a root note when you’re playing a scale so it only detects scales and chords from that root only? Of course the main functionality is still useful in case you’re learning and find a set of notes that belongs to another root, but the bug I found in particular makes it kind of weird, if I start in C and play the Lydian scale, of course I want it to be detected as Lydian, even though the notes on both scales are equal.

I believe a way to set your preferred root note (in detection mode) to learn or to explore in composition would be a huge addition to the software, please consider this in the future!

If I’m missing some functionality that helps this, please let me know! I’m still not acquainted with the plugin

Cheers!