MIDI chord pack for creating chord tracks

my point is that maybe the chords you think are there actually aren’t
and there are many example of this: in the blues and jazz genres for example
and, before claiming I am a dino, please reconsider what you said, that is carved in Internet BTW :japanese_goblin:

anyway, and to reply to Bernd
Alea iacta est
(pun intended)

Aside from Bernd’s first reply, I didn’t see it anywhere in the comments (particularly in the snide, unhepful one) but even thouigh I probably won’t use this, let me say -

THANK YOU.

This effort took time and skill. You are putting it out there free for all to use and you should be commended for it. Cheers!

2 Likes

Pun acknowledged, for I am the ALEAMANIC :laughing:

That’s a super addition of MIDI clips for Bitwig (which I use) and others. Thank you very much Simon for posting it!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Fannon for this elegant workaround implemented with a free and open source pack.

I have featured it in a couple of discussions about related Bitwig feature requests:

1 Like

These are great. Very useful. Thanks @Fannon

Thanks for doing this !!!

Grazie Simon…li ho inseriti in una cartella di Live Ableton 11…e con Scaler stanno uscendo delle armonie bellissime… :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

Yes I see, but we are speaking about a gifted experimenter, i.e. quite a rara avis in the music field like Coltrane
And I suspect another suitable music can be some Frank Zappa’s

But the OP spoke about traditional hymns, that revealed using just a bunch of chords, so I really don’t understand why a “standard” (standard as compared to gifted experimenter) musician could take advantage of such a fast change of chords up to “one chord for each note”, and I don’t understand why Scaler can be considered unusable to re-create any chord series

Well, after reading the @icaria36 first post I am starting to realize the reason why :grinning:
And it raises a question: is the addendum just doable in Bitwig, or in any DAW?

I don’t visit here much. This is first post.

But i had to stop and say, for guys like me, this is a gift. Thank you.