Modulation tutorials? Seen any good ones?

Hi. Thanks if anyone could point me towards any good tutorials on composing using modulations, either in Scaler or in general.

I have seen Davide’s intro videos on Scaler2 Overview Tutorials, but wondered what else might be out there dedicated to this topic.
Thanks in case I’ve missed stuff in my own Google/YouTube searches.

I do have one dedicated to various methods of modulations in Scaler 2 but it won’t be online for another two weeks. Stay tuned.

4 Likes

Thanks I’m applying to a MMus and a compositional tool like Scaler is already proving useful in helping me to write more interesting progressions. The ability to understand modulations via this way would save me from reading all the arcane classical theory books on the subject.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with - don’t be afraid to use extreme modulation or reharm examples please!

Hi there @davide
How is that video dedicated to Modulation in scaler 2 coming along? I’d be very keen on watching that and learning more about. The Modulation possibilities :slight_smile: do you have a time frame, when it might be ready?

1 Like

I’d also like to watch that video to understand better how to use it! :smile:

1 Like

Any tutorials on this part of scaler? I couldn’t find nothing and it’s quite hard to get your head around it when you’re not schooled in this and there’s no thorough explanation. Hope it surfaces soon @davide

1 Like

Really really looking forward to that video on modulation. Hope u art well @davide!