Moving sounds data

Hi - a feature requested for Scaler 1 was the ability to move the sounds data (almost a GB in Scaler 2) off the main hard drive. is this possible yet? It would be very desirable to be able to do this as I like many others like to keep these things away from my main system drive.
Thanks.

1 Like

Although the topic was 9 months ago, for those who can help:
I solved that problem as follows.
As you can see, the content of Scaler is in the F: drive, which is not the main drive (C :, generally)
The content that occupies the most space is that of sounds.
In Settings> Settings> Preferences you can configure the disk and directory where you want to have the Sets and Sounds
1st change in Settings> Settings> Preferences indicating the new directories
2º Move those directories, which are generally in C: \ Users \ Pc \ AppData \ Roaming \ Plugin Boutique \ Scaler2 to the new directories (in my case, F: / Scaler)
3rd Close Scaler and re-enter. It should work. It works well for me like this. And it’s good because only the sounds already occupy more than 700 Mbs

1 Like

Does the preference stick when its time to update Scaler2?
Or is it overwritten and then you have to do the same all over again?

In the last update I had to repeat it

I have discovered a program that occupies very little and that allows to move programs from one hard disk to another without danger. It’s about FreeMove. It is open source, free. It simply tells you where the directory you want to move is and where you want to move it. You can immediately check that the program continues to function normally. Sometimes, when doing it manually, the programs stop working because in their code they have determined that they must be in a certain location and when moving them from place they stop working, but with this small, but very useful program, everything works the same as before, but releasing space on your main disk. The website to download it is:
https://github.com/imDema/FreeMove