Multi Out Question - What am I Doing Wrong

I am using Scaler 2.7 with Kontakt in Studio One. I followed Davids video step by step, even with the same plugins and when I add the Bass, on Midi Channel 2, it does not work. I can keep adding and I still only hear whats on Channel 1. I have Multi Out set to ON in Scaler, yet I do not get anything. I followed David on this step by step, same Kontakt plugins and its not working for me. What am I missing?

Something I just noticed on the video … Under instruments, in Scaler, Davids is set to MDI FX, mine defaults to Felt Piano. Not sure if that makes a difference. I cant find the option for MIDIFX.

David is using Logic which uses Scaler as MIDIFx because it doesn’t use VST only AU. Are you using Logic on a Mac?

No, I am using Studio One with Windows.
Ive been trying to figure it out for the last 2 days and it doesn’t work. I use Multi Outs in Studio One with Kontakt when I compose so I know it works. Same with Omnisphere. It just does not work with Scaler as simple as David made it out to be or at all for that matter.

Figured it out! SMH … my fault for following the video! Thanks @jamieh, your response made me think outside the box (video) …

Glad you got it going. Here is a thread for most DAWs in case you need to investigate further.