MusicLab guitar

Can the MusicClab guitar program be used with the Scaler program? The MusicClab program has got insanely great sounds on guitars. Truly authentic audible sounds.

1 Like

Of course. I’ve used it quite nicely.

nice to hear! It may be on my shopping list next.

I believe they have a demo so you can try before you buy.

https://www.jamorigin.com/

However, I am also starting to be interested in that option, because I can play the guitar much better than the keyboards. Difficult decisions when there is no money for everything, however. :crazy_face:

it is fascinating to me how those of us who only play MIIDI controllers try to create an authentic guitar playing experience, while those naturally playing the actual guitar try to control MIIDI performances with it :grinning:

2 Likes

The Native Instruments guitars are great with Scaler as well. Particularly the Picked Nylon. Fabulous!

2 Likes

And Picked Acoustic too. Outstanding with Scaler.

2 Likes

@Hulkko
Try a demo of AAS Strum-GS 2: it’s “Guitar mode”, when you can use both hands on, or Scaler as a chord feeder and one hand of yours to strum; it is closer to a real guitar, compared to the other plugins I tested, AFAIK

1 Like

it’s fantastic.try a picking pattern (57 or 59) slow you’re tempo to 70. hit the latch button and switch chords whenever you please. Also Scaler might learn how Musiclab sticks to inversions. (hint, hint) Sounds and works great.

Yes. I use Scaler to drive the chord selection, and Riffer and Phrasebox to create custom (random) strumming (in Multi Mode) and picking patterns (in Solo Mode).

I also use Phrasebox, love it!

1 Like