New Scaler 2.4.1 video available!

I just found this:

8 Likes

Nice find! Yes was trying to do something to promote content for 2.4.1 but also demo how versatile the content since 2.4 has been - and also how I often use scaler when I’m set on a chord progression but looking for some harmony, melody etc.

7 Likes

Great Scaler update. I like this great app and I like these David tutorial videos.
Even English not being my first language, I am able to understand what he’s talking about because he’s not fast-talking and he has a clear explanation.
Scaler helped me a lot with my compositions. I have used some competitors during the last 4 or 5 years and gradually I was changing to Scaler because it’s easier to use and it is plenty of tools to help us achieve our compositions.

3 Likes

The Neve looks fantastic - a serious piece of kit !!

2 Likes

Interesting idea to use the chord progression to harmonize a vocoder tuning vocals. I never thought of this, but it makes sense.

1 Like

Yes, I agree! Very cool idea!

Here’s a novice attempt to implement some of the techniques I saw in the video. Let me know what you think!

Song Link

1 Like

Awesome @djphinesse ! Thanks for sharing, I love it when other Scaler users share what they are doing with Scaler :slight_smile:

2 Likes