No sound inside scaler

I started up scaler2 yesterday and from no where all sounds dissaperd. Tried again today and its empty. I cant use scaler2 right now…

We need information to help. Operating system, computer, DAW, Scaler version. Did you try removing and reading Scaler? What fo you mean “empty”? Are there no sounds in the preset menu? What?

Weird, I had the exact same thing happen to me today and I came here to see if it’s a new issue with 2.4

Dunno about Dosi, but I am using latest windows 10, cakewalk, and the newest scaler version. Loads up saying something kinda like “0/27 extra sounds found” and “0/15 essential sounds found” and there’s nothing to choose from in the sounds list.

Edit: I’m now realizing I may have loaded the vst from an install on a previous system (had to do a clean windows install on my pc). I thought it was working fine yesterday, but I may be remembering incorrectly as the sounds file did get moved. OP, perhaps you did something similar? In windows, those files are buried in the Public folder somewhere.

Basically the same problem: Just updated to Scaler 2.4.1 “No Sound” LogicX 10.4.2/Mac High Sierra 10.13.6 …PATH: Instrument/AU Midi - controllers/Plugin Boutique/ScalerAudio2/ I see “Sounds” on Scaler2, when I Click on it, it turns to “OFF” …that’s it, NO Sounds." No question asked on where to direct the pathway on my ext. drive…Any help/info would be great, even if it’s a lingering bug that’s currently being worked on …Thank You.

I had a similar issue on my new PC but fixed it by adding the folder where I put the sounds to the path where my DAW is searching for VST. Ok, I use a bit special path on a separate disc, but it costs nothing to try the same. Of course, if you checked to include the sounds during the install. If you unchecked them, retry install, tick the checkbox for sounds, remember the path and verify the sounds are inside. Finally, verify that the folder with sounds is in your DAW’s search path.

Thnx Miki…Got it, my fault. I had the screen too large and the destination folder was hidden…Silly me! My “Open Folder” (under user) doesn’t open, had you had that problem?