Hello, I have the latest version of Scaler for my Apple Ipad Pro M1. Sync to DAQ works only in classic mode but not in Live Loops mode. When I hit record, the Scaler starts recording chords but when I check it back, the recorded cell is empty without chords/notes.
Hi @dacan and welcome to the forum,
thanks for reporting we will have a look at your issue.
Are you trying to record notes/chord into Scaler or to record the output of Scaler into a loop in your DAW?
I will tell you exactly what I did:
- Start GarageBand
- Choose Live Loops mode
- Add instrument
- Select Audio Unit Extensions
- Choose Scaler 2 Lite (or Scaler 2)
- Load 4 chords into C section
- Select DAW sync ON in settings
- Hit record button
- It starts recording but without sound and when I stop there are no chords on a loop cell.
Thank you a lot.
in Live Loop mode the plugin playback is not activated by GarageBand. Only the user input will be recorded into your loop. As a workaround, you can record your progression in the track view with the DAW-Sync activated and copy-paste the MIDI into the loop view.