Rest duration

Ive setup a series of patterns, each chord in these patterns has a duration set at x0.5. I subsequently decided to replace specific chords with a rest. After playing back I noticed the timing was out. I looked at the rest duration and it had been set at x1 NOT the duration of the chord it had replaced (x0.5). Is it possible to add (in a future release) the ability for the replacement rest to assume the duration of the chord it replaced ? So that when I replaced an existing chord with a duration of x0.5, the rest duration would also be x0.5 ? That would save me having to back through all the replacement rests and change the duration

1 Like

Yes. That happens. In the same way, when we replace a chord to which we had already established a duration, the new chord assumes duration x1, and it would be very good if, like the rests, the exchanged chords also assumed the value of the chord that was

1 Like

I think to remember the same applies when you use the Suggest option: each time you add a suggested chord, that chord goes back to the x1 default, that is quite annoying

1 Like