Same pattern

The composition of the composition after the eighth chord complicates itself. You will then impractically have to change the pattern. It would be a good feature if you could continue with more than eight chords per pattern if needed.

You can link patterns. Select them all and bind them.

1 Like

Changing patterns is no problem. You just lasso the patterns together and they seamlessly go from one to the other. You can also use key switches to change patterns in any order. So essentially you really have one large group of patterns.

I haven’t managed to combine two different “patterns” that could call them in a row so that it would automatically jump to another pattern. That would make composing easier. because if the first were Intro and the second Verse. It makes it hard and I can’t get them together to make them sound like a unified song. I like to play the chords with my left hand and the melody with my right hand at the same time. I wouldn’t be able to call without the help of the Scaler program. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Great program and fun to jam and come up with new ideas.

Click outside of the patterns, and, without releasing, drag to link the patterns