Scaler 1.2.1 is now available.
This version addresses a few issues and fixes bugs reported since the launch of 1.2.
- Drastically reduce the number of hung notes occurring for various reasons.
- Remove a duplicate chord definition causing same chord to be displayed under multiple names in the chord variation screen.
- Limit the mapped octave range from -2 to 8 so it is always visible on the virtual keyboard.
- Fix an issue causing hung notes when changing octave or inversion while playing a midi- bound chord.
- Fix a timing issue causing Scaler to drop some MIDI event resulting in hung notes.
- Unbinding MIDI while holding chords no longer cause hung notes.
- Prevent a crash when importing an incorrectly formatted chord set.
- Removing a chord from the detection now properly removes it from the mapped chords.
- Fix the automatic scrolling behavior when adding or removing chords from the detection.
- Removing a chord from the progression builder now properly turns off the highlighting of its notes on the virtual keyboard.
- Binding MIDI now properly draws the marker on bound notes.
How to download
- Go to the My Products tab in your user account page on Plugin Boutique’s website
- Select MacOs or Windows format
- Select the 1.2.1 version in the drop-down below the download button.
Via PluginBoutique… When I select Windows for 1.2.1 I get the MAC file. when I select Mac, I get the MAC file. Windows button for 1.2.1 is not working. I’ve messaged PluginBoutique and I’ve been getting the run-around from them. I’ve let them know their system is serving the MAC zip file for the Windows button for 1.2.1.
@AvoKyu Thanks for reporting the issue. I will check with them.
Did you manage to get the Windows installer ?
Thanks Ed, I have not been able to download the Windows installer. Thanks for looking into this as well!
I sent you a link in a private message
Hi is a newer update ready yet with the lock to scale feature?
The next update of Scaler is almost ready and will be announced soon on the forum with the complete list of features.
A public beta will start in a couple of weeks if you are interested in testing it out.
All the info will be added to the forum in the coming days.
That’s great News! I’d be interested in trying out the Public beta Scaler as well. I didn’t know that was available!
All the details on how to participate in the beta will be part of the announcement.
That would be good. i would like to test it out. I hope you allow us to resize the different work spaces like the scale selection area - its so narrow
hi is the new update ready yet?