Scaler 1.2 Update

I’ve sent you a private message with a download link. Could you try with this one ?

Edit:

The issue on Plugin Boutique’s website is now resolved.
Please download the latest update here: https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/3-Studio-Tools/72-Utility/3933-Scaler

Just downloaded it from PIB and still no new chordsets and scales. I did a fresh install. Can I get your private link to download this.

Thanks,

can i also get a private link. I just finished downloading from pib and still see no new scales.

Make sure you uninstall or manually remove the the previous version before installing Scaler 1.2.

I am also experiencing the same no new presets issue on mac os x 10.12.6, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail.

Edit: I’ve also installed from the above given link, but still no progress.

I’ve read all the threads, deleted current version and downloaded the latest through Plugin Boutique but still not seeing the updates. Any way I can get that direct link? Thanks

I need the link as well, for mac.

Check your private messages.

Ed, I’ve just tried it and it works. That’s the link that should be uploaded to the site. Thank you!

Hello,

I am having the same problem with the 1.2 install from PIB.

My version number is correct but the new chords and scales are missing.

Thanks

Im having the same issue on mac. Can someone help me out? Thanks

On Plugin Boutique’s website, make sure you download the installer from your account page under the “My Products” tab.

Did everything suggested, still the updated content wasn’t showing up (Version was showing as 1.2)
The above link worked and its updated correctly now, thanks.