The next version of Scaler is ready!
Scaler 1.7 comes with new content, workflow improvements and bug fixes. This update is free for current users.
You can download the update from your Plugin Boutique account page: https://www.pluginboutique.com/myaccount
- 30 New Chord Sets - Blues, Latin & Bossa Nova
- 5 New Bass Tunings - Fretboard now supports bass tunings with 4,5 and 6 strings.
- Re-Detect from builder - Find which scale fits your progression anytime in your creative process.
- Preview chord sets - Play through any progression preset in one click.
- Copy-to-Builder - Move all chords from a progression directly into the builder for a faster editing.
- Diatonic chords improvements - Quickly navigate between triads, 7th, 9th, 11th, 13th chords of any scale.
- Improved chord naming - More chord definitions and simplification of existing chord names for improved readability.
- New scale definitions with better support for modes.
- Small screen support - Allow smaller UI resizing to support smaller screens and resolutions.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thanks to everyone who reported issues and shared suggestions and ideas.