Scaler 1.8.1 for Scaler 2 users?

Hello,

I tried Scaler 1.8.1 few months ago (in December 2019) and I fell in love with this software.

I was ready to buy it but I saw that version 2 was ready to come out in January, in February… and finally in May… So I waited a very long time to buy it !

Finally, the 26th of May I bought version 2… and unfortunately I saw that Logic projects that I used with version 1 (Trial) of Scaler are not compatible with the version 2 !

So to assure the transition between Version 1 and 2, I absolutely need the Version 1.8.1 of Scaler. This version is already installed on my computer but I need a license file to authorise it.

Please help me ! I know that you will certainly do something for me ! Maybe I will have a way to use my “scaler2.license” file with Scaler Version 1.8.1 ?

PluginBoutique said to me that they can’t do anything for me ! But I’m sure that when we want we can ! :wink:

Thank you so much for you work and for your help !

Best Regards,

MisterJay

Send me a PM with the email login you use for your Plugin Boutique account and a screenshot of proof of purchase for scaler 2.