Hi guys, we are excited to announce Scaler 1.8 is out now. You can find it under your account once logged in to the Plugin Boutique Page. Here’s a list of new features and un update video for you all.
Looking forward to your feedback!
New Features in Version 1.8
- 40 New Chord Sets: R&B, Synthwave & New Artists Chord Sets
- 3 New Synth Sounds: Dusty Nostalgia, HeavyHitter & SqSaw
- 3 New Pads Sounds: DreamOn, SteelyEssence & WidePad
- 5 New Arpeggio modes: Up/Down Repeat, Down/Up, Down/Up Repeat, Doubled Up, Doubled Down
- New Arpeggio Note Length: Perform Arpeggio in full, half and quarter notes to emulate a staccato effect
- “Random” strumming mode: Randomly switch between strumming up and down.
- Copy/Paste Voicing: Extract the voicing of any chord and apply it onto another chord to match the number of voices and octave at which it will playback.
Voicing Lock: Preview any chord using one of 2 modes:
- Dynamic Grouping: Play chords within the same area of the keyboard to maximise compatibility by automatically choosing voices and inversions.
- Extracted Voicing: Preview any chord in Scaler with the last voicing you extracted.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements