Scaler 2.0 Update

If I buy today, do I get access to the beta?

Good thing I found this, I woke up this morning wondering when 2.0 was going to drop.

Looking forward to beta4 as beta3 does not open on any of my computers.

any idea where beta 3 can be downloaded?

1 Like

If you don’t want to wait 2b4, that should be far better stable, then look for 2b3 in this folder:

Scaler 2.0 - Beta Info

1 Like

How do I access the beta

Hey guys,

Beta 4 is planned for next week, we will send the next round of invite at the same time.

If you already have access to the beta, the latest links are on this page: https://forum.scalerplugin.com/page/download-scaler-2-beta/2

For those who don’t have access yet, you can request access to the Beta Users group here: https://forum.scalerplugin.com/groups/Beta-Users and remember to include your email address so we can generate a license for you.

Cheers,
Ed

I requested some time ago but haven’t had any reply yet ?

Came back thinking 2.0 was released this weekend. Any realistic news on release date?

1 Like

how do i get latest beta?

This is straight from Ed in another thread. :slight_smile:

I requested some time ago but haven’t had any reply yet ?

darrell

He posted what I posted above, only last week. He says “Beta 4 is planned for next week”… implying this week. I haven’t received any notice either, but I figured it would take them until this week or longer. They are a small team working hard.

We will send new invites when the beta4 is ready. It is planned for the end of the week.

Cheers,
Ed

Got the beta but it’s not coming up in studio one 4 professional?

after updating C++ its working

Note for bitwig and ableton users the scaler 2 dll has to go in its own unique folder of the same name within your vst folder to detect it

Can you guys do some video tutorials (or any documentation) on the Modulation section?
I’ve just got the Beat and am keen to get a better understanding of it. This section could do with a bit of explanation imho.

1 Like

We are in the process of making both! And very detailed explantations at that. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

Hey if got the same problem, installed and routed it properly, and it even shows up in the studio one loading screen but i can´t find it anywhere in studio one 4. Please let me know if you fixed this issue yet?

That’s exactly the same problem I’m having hopefully they fix it