Scaler 2.0 Update

i have installed it were the first scaler was installed C:\Program Files\Steinberg\VstPlugins it worked fine with all my other plugins including scaler 1 but still not showing on my studio one browser when looking for it and iv refreshed and still nothing

What is the latest beta ver???
think I have ver 2.

How can i tell?
When is the new public update going to be available?

thanks Darrell

Hello there.
Is there any more news regarding the release date?
I’ve read quite a few posts and it seems the latest dates mentioned are Feb 14th or later this month.
Does anyone have any more up to date info?
I’d like to take the plunge but I’ll be kicking myself if I have to pay for an upgrade 2 days after I bought v1.
All the best, thank you.

Hi @dgh99

the next beta (beta5) should be online tomorrow. The latest links are available here: https://forum.scalerplugin.com/page/download-scaler-2-beta/2/

So 14th of feb release is off the table then haha I’ll check that beta out ASAP hopefully it’ll show up on studio one

Sorry guys we are waiting and discussing imminent dates with Plugin Boutique who are responsible for marketing and setting release dates. Everything is in motion and ready just a case of locking down the release date. There are a couple of factors holding us up but nothing major. I’m going to stop suggesting release dates as I will now have been wrong on three occasions. I’d be disappointed if Scaler 2 wasn’t released in March.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update man and beta 5 is running smoothly on studio one for me and I freaking love it! The expressions is such an amazing feature! And the sounds are so much better than scaler 1

1 Like

I requested access to the beta. When is the next wave going to happen? Especially since there isn’t a confirmed release date.

Just purchased Scaler this evening. I’ll be really bummed if I have to dishes out any more cash for 2.0. Just now discovered this community blog and the news on a 2nd version.

I feel your pain. Always have to check the programs forum to see what is happening before buying. My 30 day demo is about to run out as I have been waiting for the 2.0 launch. Looks like it is behind going on 6 months now so despite what they continue to say about it being “soon”, it maybe still off in the future. Here’s hoping there will be a hefty upgrade discount. Or better yet if bought within 30 days, next version free?

I requested access to the beta as well and am eager to see Scaler 2.0 released!

Is there any way to still get on the beta team? I have alot of time to test on both mac and pc.

A post was split to a new topic: Scaler2 feedback

Yes, there will be new invites when the next beta starts.

Great news, thanks so much!

Are we close to the last final Beta? Dying to get my hands on it,n test it! :wink:

Is there any way I can get ahold of the current beta,is it still being tested? I can definitely put it through it’s paces on both mac and pc. Just really interested to get working with version 2

We haven’t sent the last round of invite yet, I don’t have a specific date yet, but next beta should be ready by the end of next week.

Thanks for your patience,
Ed

1 Like

I would like to join the beta program, if possible.

Please add me as well to the Beta 2.0. Just purchased 1.8.1 and looking forward to testing and submitting additional feature requests.