Using Scaler Version 2.1.2, VST 3 in Cubase Pro 10.0.6 Windows Pro 7 DAW.
On two, perhaps three, occasions, the Key Binding stopped operating in an instance of Scaler. I can’t identify any steps that resulted in this, but I’m still learning the program and may not be aware of what steps I took to generate this condition.
It seems random, all is working fine but then the Binding Switch stops operating and the Grey Keys vanish. Binding does not operate in A,B or C sections.
Chords play correctly with the mouse and if played in Scaler via DAW sync or internal player.
I was able to load a new instance of Scaler, Synchronize it to the “broken” version and all was well, Binding worked per normal, but I did have to reroute Instrument MIDI inputs to the new instance of Scaler.
I don’t think this is a local machine issue.
If I’m able to identify exact steps that led to this error, I’ll post those.
Hope this helps. Thanks,