Scaler 2.2

December 10th! It will be a great birthday present!

1 Like

That’s pretty stellar. The rate at which you are adding functionality is pretty unbelievable.

2 Likes

Can you slow down the speed of the graphics for the demonstration please?

@MusicalGym you can paste the link to the GIF Davide uploaded here and then change the speed.
Cheers

1 Like

thanks Paul! (extra characters added to get to 20)

Sorry guys I know it’s small (due to widescreen recording) but another sneak preview showing only scaler making harmonic content with same chord boxes triggering the same chords across bass mode and melody mode, after 23" I add some drums loops and a vocal loop from the Carl Cox sample pack from Loopmasters and then go through the individual scalers showing the chords and different bass lines from bass mode and melodies from melody mode. Could have gone on to swing the lot but Scaler now a complete workstation. Full demo and release next week Dec 10

I used the House 4 chord set from the genre list, bass mode 7 & 12 and Melody Motif G

10 Likes

Are three Scalers automatically following the main one?

do I need to buy a 2,000" plasma monitor to use it now?
:joy:

Yes, and at least 3 more keyboards… the bigger, the better.
Rick Wakeman would be proud! :wink:

1 Like

WOW!! Thanks, Davide and team, for the effort and tons of dedication and love invested to make Scaler 2 the most powerful tool for music creation! now we are the ones who will have to use our brain as a workstation to take advantage of this wonder! the best Christmas gift a musician can get.

2 Likes

well…
in this case I’ll clean out my piggy bank
:joy:

1 Like

I just loaded the house chords on one, then duplicated and changed to bass, duplicated and changed to melody. I guess you could sync them all and then change the presets on each one. Actually that’s an interesting point, you could have an option to follow chords of one scaler. I think that is where we are headed anyways with an overhaul.

6 Likes

Scaler 2 is about to sink the “Captain” ha ha! This looks sweet. Can’t wait to check this out. Same day as Cyberpunk 2077 too. Looks like the 10th will be a busy day for me.

1 Like

I’ll be playing CP2077!

2 Likes

<haggles over getting Scalar update for $20 while investing $5000 into hardware> LOL

1 Like

mmm I don’t understand the pun…
:thinking:

it was a reference to self, and observation of many others like me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like @davide told the team "look…Cyberpunk 2077 comes on Dec. 10…so whatever this 2.2 update looks like. We better get it done by Dec. 10 or its dropping on Valentines day lol. hahahaha

I definitely will lose many hours of productivity on Dec. 10th

4 Likes

I got the point now

DogLaughing

now I understand some puns here

nevertheless, being a point & click fan I doubt it will ever beat e.g. Beneath a Steel Sky or Blade Runner game