Scaler 2.3.1 button not found

Nearly 3pm in the UK on 19th March and my PB account still show 2.3.0. I got the email saying it would be available on 18th yesterday morning.

Swallow this potion pals magia01

not for @LivingEdge_Studios that tried it already with no success

I see it there anyway @drdawgy and @ZincT

Have you used the @lelek advice?

Claudio…what country are you in?

Italy
but why different countries should be different?
and, have you followed the lelek workaround?

@ClaudioPorcellana Thanks yes, I am a long time Scaler (1 & 2) user so I know about the drop down.
It’s still showing 2.3.0 as the latest for me. On previous updates it’s usually not been available in my PB account until the evening on the day of the update email I receive. That should have been yesterday evening. I kinda wish they would send the email out after it is in everyone’s account. Would save a lot of logging in, finding Scaler 2 in my account and clicking on the drop down. I am in the UK btw.

I’m in the US and still not in my account.

This is not about contacting Plugin Boutique minutes after the update announcement! More than 30 hours have passed and still no update in my account. Something must be wrong!

1 Like

but gotta love the enthusiasm on a 0.0.0 release; :slight_smile:

I think this might be the issue, mine isn’t showing up either, and I have the “upgrade from Scaler 1” version as well.

1 Like

+1
Same version. Looks like upgrades from 1 haven´t received it yet.

1 Like

Yeah, that seems to be the pattern.

Have you guys tried to download the trial version?

It might not appear in your account but if you own a license it will install as a full version.

5 Likes

Yup, that worked. Thanks @Ed1 !

BTW, might want to update the copyright year?

1 Like

Don’t you have a cyber-felt tip at hand?
:smile:

You mean like this?

Those days are long behind…

1 Like

Thanks @Ed1 installing the trial also worked for me. My account is still showing 2.3.0 at 10am on 20th March UK).

I also installed the trial and then, voilà it worked.
Scaler 2.3.1

Thanks Ed1.

Ya, thats the trick!

It is funny anyway, that nobody read my initial post
:rofl:

Hi developers
I just installed the 2.3.1 version, but I can’t see the “Wakeman” button
Please help me find it

1 Like