Scaler 2.3.1 button not found

sorry, I believed EDM is electronic music…
:crazy_face:

It’s kinda funny, when I grew up it was referred to as EBM (anybody remember Front242?), then it became EDM, even if it’s not dancable.

Sorry for the early announcement if it caused any deception. It can take a bit of time for the release to appear in your account.

We post the changelog here early to keep you all informed, but please avoid contacting the Plugin Boutique support in the minutes after I post about the update.

We hope you enjoy this release which should now be available to most.

I wouldn’t call it “deception”, more like “withdrawel symptoms” :wink:

1 Like

:laughing: the changelog might be too much if it triggers that reaction, we should limit ourselves to posting only the version number. :zipper_mouth_face:

:crazy_face: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Even just posting the new version number may trigger pavlovian reflexes, probably more so because of FOMO of the unknown :rofl:

2 Likes

Coming up for 12 noon in Spain and still no update. :frowning:

Nearly 3pm in the UK on 19th March and my PB account still show 2.3.0. I got the email saying it would be available on 18th yesterday morning.

Swallow this potion pals magia01

not for @LivingEdge_Studios that tried it already with no success

I see it there anyway @drdawgy and @ZincT

Have you used the @lelek advice?

Claudio…what country are you in?

Italy
but why different countries should be different?
and, have you followed the lelek workaround?

@ClaudioPorcellana Thanks yes, I am a long time Scaler (1 & 2) user so I know about the drop down.
It’s still showing 2.3.0 as the latest for me. On previous updates it’s usually not been available in my PB account until the evening on the day of the update email I receive. That should have been yesterday evening. I kinda wish they would send the email out after it is in everyone’s account. Would save a lot of logging in, finding Scaler 2 in my account and clicking on the drop down. I am in the UK btw.

I’m in the US and still not in my account.

This is not about contacting Plugin Boutique minutes after the update announcement! More than 30 hours have passed and still no update in my account. Something must be wrong!

1 Like

but gotta love the enthusiasm on a 0.0.0 release; :slight_smile:

I think this might be the issue, mine isn’t showing up either, and I have the “upgrade from Scaler 1” version as well.

1 Like

+1
Same version. Looks like upgrades from 1 haven´t received it yet.

1 Like

Yeah, that seems to be the pattern.