Scaler 2.4 Update Video

17 Likes

Thank you kind sir! The work you and your staff are doing with Scaler is something to behold. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see the handsome guy again! :ghost:
It’s really great! :+1:
Scaler changed my life! :grinning:
I love your Scaler team! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Great Video, Awesome Update, Scaler is truly a tool that I’m sticking with for the long haul. Here’s to many more years of Scaler success! :eyes:

1 Like

Very interesting
A lot of things to find under the hood
I just had some problem to swallow certain musical styles, but I can survive…
:rofl:

1 Like

Claudio I will make a video specifically with your tastes in mind, problem is your tastes are quite eclectic. So if you had to explain your tastes to me in one track which one would it be?!
Abbracci!

2 Likes

Hi,
The Metal Chord Progression; kindly do let me know the patch and MIDI settings you have used here. Many thanks.

don’t worry Davide
There is no need to do a video on Rick Wakeman composition styles
:rofl:

Joking aside, if you list the posts in this forum, organized as showed below

Then you skip the posts about new versions of Scaler or videos about, I think that Funk is the most drooled over

And that is one of my preferred styles as well :grinning: :rabbit: :guitar: :saxophone:

But again: don’t worry about my preferences, that are certainly a minority among Scaler’s fans

1 Like

Hi and welcome @ishagshafeeg I just used the metal chord sets as you se in the video assigned to hard rock in Ni Electric Sunburst Deluxe

2 Likes

Thank you Davide,

Do you mean to say High Gain Rock Hard patch of NI Electric Sunburst Deluxe?
Also the metal chord is not playing like the one in the video often Key Switch changing automatically and changing the pattern of play with this.
Could you please direct me exact setting if I need to make.
Many thanks.

1 Like

If you have the NI Komplete suite, you might also have GuitarRig. So if you like metal sounds, try out some of the GuitarRig presets.

1 Like

Thank you Bernd for additional information. I shall certainly try GuitarRig.
My current difficulty is metal chord is not playing and Key Switches changing automatically. This is leasing to not gaining desired outcome I am wishing for. I am not sure whether my routing of MIDI is correct or not.
Thanks

Ah I see you are trying to replicate exactly! Now I don’t keep those sessions but yes I have recreated. Actually I used the ‘Rock Show’ Patch (D1 Rock Show C). To keep Metal 1 in the right range I moved to section C and selected those four and went to EDIT mode and moved them up an octave. I left Metal 3 where they were, I could have used the voice grouping profile in scaler to fit it to the right range but it would have adjusted the voicing. Hope that all helps!

3 Likes

This was a great informative video! Thanx

1 Like

Marvelous. Thank you. I’ve got it.
Stay safe.

1 Like

Brilliant update. An great new set of eminently usable chord sets and features.

Thanks to you, David, to Ed, and everyone who put time and effort into this update.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update!! Last thing to really switch to the Scaler is compability with MPE… I think more and more people are using MPE instruments nowadays.

1 Like