Scaler 2.7

I think PIB are angry at me for causing 1,000 support tickets. I owe you an F5 key.:blush:

2 Likes

Log into your pluginboutique account and download it from your purchased product page. Check the pull down menu for the latest version.

Got it, thank you! :slight_smile:

The link to the beta discussion at the top doesn’t work. When I try to edit the velocity of individual notes in a chord in version 2.7, I can’t make any changes like I could with previous versions, by clicking the top or bottom of individual keys. The velocity seems to be fixed. Is it just me? Is there a different way to edit velocity now?

After further testing I’ve determined that the chord velocity settings are ignored in 2.7. I reverted to Scaler 2.4 and my velocity settings for individual notes are working fine.

I think you should display on main screen something like "X.Y version is available on Plugin Boutique " and give the direct link.

Or maybe just make blinking your logo when there is something new and when a user click on it, open the About page and announce the new version with the appropriate link.

Well, something like that.

You’re right and thanks for pointing that out, it looks like it hasn’t been excluded from the velocity output setting so in effect it is tied to that. This needs to be fixed and we will get this looked at, in the meantime the silly work around is adjust the global Scaler UI Velocity slider, click on a note to apply that setting and then repeat!

I would love to try out Scaler 2.7.0 but the installer is failing on macOS Ventura (bug report thread).

Thanks for the update! Some great features.

Found a bug. Logic 10.16.0 / OSX 10.15.7

Freezing tracks - any tracks - scaler will forget it’s arpeggio / performance patterns and generates something like a hung note. Same thing happens if you name tracks in the mixer window while playing.

Sorry of this is the wrong place for bug reports.

peas.