Scaler 2 out now!

I already regret the purchase. At least I should have waited until today. I don’t want to judge too harshly, but it’s annoying.

Edit: finally the upgrade is online :slight_smile:

The modulation is really great! I tried out a lot today and got great results. I’m reading the manual right now, but I would be happy about further tutorials.

I share your words. Great program for a ridiculously low upgrade price. Thanks, guys

2 Likes

Wanted to provide some positive feedback in a sea of crashes and installation issues. I hope everything gets sorted out for everyone soon. Bought Scaler 2 today at the unbelievably low price of $19 for the upgrade from Scaler 1 and everything so far is working great on my Windows 10 PC running Studio One Professional 4.6.1. What an incredible product! So far everything works as expected. Will be digging into the features in the coming days.

Congratulations Davide and team on this release! :grin:

3 Likes

Dig it guys. Glad I purchased this.

One major bug-- the Custom window size is NEVER remembered as default (using the VST2 plugin, inside Reaper 5 or 6, 64-bit). I constantly have to resize it to a readable size, when opening a new project or when just inserting it at all.

What’s worse is… if you minimize the plugin window, and then show it again… it’s back to the original size, and has the “starter” look… “Welcome to Scaler 2”… even though you had the main plugin window open before minimizing.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks for reporting,

we are having a few issue with the resizing of the VST2, this will get addressed soon.

You can click “do not show again” to get rid of this screen. If you want to find it again later, it is accessible from the Help popup (clicking on the Scaler logo)

Thanks Ed1 I figured I could just not show that window going forward (it’s all in Preferences anyway) but yeah, definitely resizing issue. Glad you guys are aware of it. Was thinking I could use a VST3 as a backup but I forgot… it’s only VST2 and AAX from what I remember. Thx!

There is a VST3 version of Scaler as well :slight_smile:

Ah crap! Just noticed that… Reaper didn’t “see” it and I’ve no clue why… hmm

No resizing problems at all with VST3, but DEFINITELY with VST2… hope there’s a fix soon! I’m pretty reliant on VST2 stuff, not so much VST3 yet!