I’ve been asked several times on YT to create a basic easy to follow video on how to use Scaler to detect a melody and go from there rather than by starting with chords. Hope you enjoy.
no subtitles for me SOB
That’s a real bummer…
Strange, YT automatically adds captions to my videos. Maybe they haven’t appeared yet?
Troubleshoot automatic captions issues
If your video doesn’t generate automatic captions, it could be due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The captions aren’t available yet due to processing complex audio in the video.
- Automatic captions don’t support the language in the video.
- The video is too long.
- The video has poor sound quality or YouTube doesn’t recognize the speech.
- There’s a long period of silence at the beginning of the video.
- There are multiple speakers whose speech overlaps.
they appeared after a while, indeed…
HAL9000 is lazy today or it simply lost a card
Really excellent video David. I had figured out a fair bit but this pulled in a lot of features plus how to meaningfully combine them.