Scaler crash

Hi

When I first downloaded scaler 2 I was very impressed but since then every time I use it it gets worse and worse.
The second day I could no longer drag and drop audio anymore so I started using a bus which worked.
Then a few days later if I stayed to long making a chord selection it crashed.
To cut a long story short, now it just crashes pro tools all the time instantly.
From what I understand this is happening a lot.
Is a solution coming soon or can anyone offer some advice. Deleted and downloaded again but nothing changed.
Is there something I’m missing with a setting on my laptop?
I haven’t changed anything since it work fine the first day.
I even opened a new project with no tracks just to check it wasn’t overloading my cpu but it just crashed again.

HELPHELPHELP

Hi @Reno

Are you running the latest version 2.0.9 ? There’s been lots of stability improvements in the latest updates.

Thanks,
Ed

Hi I have the latest version of scaler and it is crashing ProTools 2019.10 it starts by making a distorted play back and eventually just crashes the session. LOVE the plugin it’s a major help when trying to play in midi when you suck at piano. But needs stability. PLEASE get this fixed up next update. ALSO if it would be possible make a way to easily load chords by typing in the chord name and when we choose something like 7th chords on the main page then want to play with the voicing keep the 7th.

I think you need to list your specifics such as Computer/OS/Ram/Etc. so the Devs have at least some info here. It’s very stable for me on a iMac under OS 10.13.6

Scaler two latest version is crashing ProTools. I’m on OSX 10.13.6 i7 6 core Mac mini 2018 with 64GB RAM using PT 2019.10 latest version of scaler2

Correction

Scaler two latest version is crashing ProTools. I’m on OSX 10.14 Mojave with i7 6 core Mac mini 2018 with 64GB RAM using PT 2019.10 latest version of scaler2