Scaler for iPad on M1 Max Macbook

Hey all. I’ve been using - and loving - Scaler 2 on my Intel MacBook with Logic Pro X. However, I’ve just upgraded my laptop to an M1 Max and don’t want to install Scaler 2 until it runs native (which seems to be the next version) because I don’t want to run Logic through Rosetta.
As it’s such an important tool for me that, in the interim, I thought I’d try running the iPad version on my Mac. BUT… It doesn’t appear when I search for it in the Mac appstore and choose “iPad apps”. I’m running MacOs Ventura. Anyone else having the same problem and know what the solution is, please?
Thanks, Mike.

Welcome to the forum @mnorton1964 Which DAW are you using? The AU and VST2/3 run fine on Silicon without Rosetta, just ensure you have the latest version of Scaler installed (2.7.3). If you are using ProTools then AAX native to silicon is part of the 2.8 update scheduled for May 25th!

1 Like

Hi Davide. Thanks for the reply. That’s great to hear as I’m running Logic. I will install the latest version on my new Mac. Really appreciate the feedback. Kind regards, Mike.

1 Like