Scaler is almost perfect. The style package is also missing

The latest scaler 2.5 adds rich guitar. In this way, scaler has guitar, piano, and of course, many bass and electronic instruments. I don’t know what scaler plans to do next, because in terms of chords, scaler is almost perfect. I guess scaler will have a style selector to join? Can I quickly generate songs? This is not difficult for scaler, but it can save time for producers. At that time, it’s best to update the official style frequently, and users can also exchange styles. Input chords and select style to produce different bass, piano, melody and riff. You can drag them to the instrument track in Daw, and then change the timbre. I look forward to this day and come soon.

Lots more to come @swingmix of which I am sure you and the rest of the community will influence heavily!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to it, but I’m not in a hurry. Because I know that scale team will reach that position.
Will fulfill all commitments and customer ideas.
The current scaler is perfect and helps many people solve chord problems. Almost every video about scaler on YouTube is praise and various new suggestions.
Great software design and reasonable price make scaler so popular.
I believe that scaler will affect the music production industry and music education in the future.
Faster, simpler and more convenient to play music.

1 Like