Scaler on Android?

I did not sell my soul to the Apple devil :joy:
I hope that one day you’ll develop an Android version.
Anyways, there are more Android users in the world (not for Scaler, of course) than iOS
So, yes, I would really like to play on Scaler on Android before I become too old. :rofl:

BTW, the latest, 2.7 version, is a-maz-ing.

3 Likes

the problem is that too many Android devices are not very suitable for musical production
for example, socks & plugs often don’t work

do you remember my fight and also here to do overdubbing on Android?
:grin:

Yes, will be great to see Scaler on Android!

1 Like

Yes, i remember. My case is easier. I used BandLab with my old Arturia Keystep controller on my Android sock, sorry, phone. It worked great. Still, i missed Scaler because all i played was a crap. Not real chord progressions. Almost as i played on a sock. :joy:
If i had Scaler, i would certainly install Bandlab on my tablet. Android, of course.

1 Like

ah OK, now I understand
different situation indeed
and a tablet makes more sense because the higher footprint
I have an Android DAW in my smartphone, but using it for something different from a joke is not enticing to me: too little GUI and keys

1 Like

Can we get Scaler on Android soon?

Dear Davide and team,
I would also like to have Scaler on my Android device (Samsung Z Fold 4 phone or tablet) like Cubasis and Notion - it enables you to quickly be creative anywhere and not bound to a computer.
Are there any plans? Will you make us (the substaintial number of Android users) happy?
Thank you and kind regards
Matt

2 Likes

I can’t see why not…!

1 Like

I read that three times …

1 Like

Dear Davide,
Thank you very much for your kind reply. Do you think it is worth to start celebrating soon - or better to hold our breath for 2-3 more months?
Thank you very much
Kind Regards
Matt