Scaler & Ujam Silk

They work well together. Only have to set octave 5. Good sounding ready-made settings for the guitar. It is possible to quickly get professional-level typing.

good sounding for one week, 2 maybe
then you’ll likely find that patterns are very similar
I ended deleting it
but if you like, I can give away my Sparkle license at half price :grin:

1 Like

BTW, I have 4 tutorials about UJAM guitar, if you like looking

1 Like

That’s probably true. However, there are not enough of those options. The same problem seems to be with many other programs. I think you used some other program for guitars? I can’t remember the name of the program. It would be fun to try that program too. I don’t know if it is possible to try it for free?

Hi Kimmo

I use AAS Strum-GS 2 only
it can be used:
all manually
partly driven by Scaler, where you use your right hand and Scaler is the left hand
driven by Scaler’s both hands
driven like a synth
there are many additional packages, and other come out here and there
used alone has more different patterns compared to UJAM
used with Scaler has way more patterns (close to infinite to me)

if you search AAS- Strum-GS in this forum you’ll find many tutorials

and I think they have a demo, through Plugin Boutique maybe

1 Like

In fact, this AAS Strum 2 is a much more versatile guitar program. I bought this right away. Black Friday offer.

1 Like

Stream The Road Takes by Kimmo Kolehmainen | Listen online for free on SoundCloud. Scaler, AAS Strum-GS 2, EZBass, EZDrum3. Vogue Piano.I used those programs in this song that I just made. AAS Strumthe program was a good buy. :grinning:

1 Like

Native Instruments Electric Sunburst Deluxe i.e Les Paul, is still 50% off. The same for Electric Mint i.e. Stratocaster.
Two excellent guitar plugins. I bought them.
Sunburst Deluxe has more than 200 patterns and a melody instrument. Mint has less patterns, but the sound is equally excellent and is less expensive. If you already have Electric Sunburst (original), for about 50$ you can upgrade it to Deluxe and this is a very good investment.

1 Like

Super instruments that play brilliantly with Scaler. Don’t miss at 50% off!

1 Like

Thank you for the reminder. Native’s Gibsoni can be found in an older version of our organ. Those others have always attracted more and now that it’s half price, the pressure to buy is huge. You can never have too many guitars. :grinning:

You are good businessmen. :grinning:

Not really :joy:, but when I saw Deluxe, although I sold my soul to Fender, I couldn’t resist. And Autochord feature is really great, too. Enjoy Hulkko.

1 Like

Luckily enough this monkey on my back is KK-based
I am saved :rofl:

tell me why ! I didn’t dig the sound when i trialed it… Im a guitarist but find it easier to put ideas together via scaler …then play them …